Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair

Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair

Shock Sale Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair very cheapYou looking to find the "Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair" Good news! You can purchase Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair On Sale

Price: $85.19    Updated Price for Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair now
Purchase Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair low price

Product Feature

  • OE replacement headlight - pair(2-pic) - DOT/SAE certified
  • Exact replacement for OEM #25784531 & #25784530
  • Headlight assembly - lens, housing, socket, and bulb included
  • Special coating on the lens surface prevents hazing and fading, ensuring proper illumination and operational safety

Product Description

OE replacement Headlight Assembly (lens, housing, socket, and bulb). (With Bracket)

Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair Review

I was a little hesitant about purchasing this off line. I like the price vs. dealership price. The dealership wanted 382.00 a headlight I purchased the set for 97.17 off line and installed them myself it only took me 30 minutes. I ended up saving 667.00 dollars going this route. I'm very happy with the product it works with no issues.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair ...

Buy Chevy/Pontiac Replacement Headlight Assembly (With Bracket) - 1-Pair Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment